House of Machines Days 2019
- Large vehicle exhibition at the historical House of Machines
- Secondary line operation between House of Machines and station "Alte Ziegelei"
- locomotive rides with 112 331-4 oder 105 015- at the model station
- meeting point "Schwenkscheibe": Presentation of former works and small locomotives
- Driving simulator of the Länderbahn
- Exhibition rooms: Thematic exhibitions on telecommunications equipment of the Deutsche Reichsbahn, signals, railway and children's toys of the 60s and 70s.
- Exhibition about tickets, conductor's bags, ticket validators, ticket printers
- Special Exhibition: Travelling in a Sleeping Car
- Tombola for the benefit of the Ostsächsische Eisenbahnfreunde with valuable prizes
- Special post office of the Ostsächsische Eisenbahnfreunde in cooperation with the BSW Group Eisenbahnphilatelie and the Verein für Sächsische Postgeschichte (Association for Saxon Postal History)
- Karin's tinker corner , Children's bouncy castle and pony riding
- Souvenir sale of the East Saxon railway friends
- Large model railway exhibition in the model railway station
- shuttle bus service with modern and historical bus between railway station, model railway station and House of Machines
- Railcar journeys between Löbau, Ebersbach and Rumburk
- Catering in the Mitropa dining car
- the catering is provided in the festival hall
- Guided tour through the former signal box W5/6
- saturday 16 o'clock: Nicci Schubert
- sunday 11 o'clock: Oberlausitzer Frühschoppen with "Feuerzeux"
- sunday 14 o'clock: Coffee concert with the Schlegler Blasmusikanten
adult 5,00 €
children (4-16 years) 2,50 €